The Grammar champs classes develop linguistic competent students from class III to class V in 4 skills of English- speaking, listening, reading and writing. The learning objectives are
- 1 Expertise in 8 parts of speech- Verb, Noun, Pronoun, Adjective, Adverb, Preposition, conjunction and interjection.
- 2 Active and passive voice
- 3 The 5 basic patterns of sentence structure
- 4 General session or Group activity includes group discussion and presentation on the given topic.
- 5 Poster writing
- 6 Poster drawing and describing in detail.